Maximize MN's 'Give to the Max' Day
Send this via e-mail
Minnesota’s biggest day of charitable giving is coming up on November 15! Please mark your calendar. Join the fundraising marathon "Give to the Max Day" and maximize your donor dollars to their fullest potential with matching grants and incentives through giveMN.org. GiveMN helps you support WDSE•WRPT through the easy and secure online "Give to the Max" campaign.
Ready, Set, Go!
In a 24 hour period, the race is on for fans of WDSE•WRPT to share their support for public TV and maximize their donation with bonus prizes. It's easy to give; join the giving extravaganza on November 15 by visiting the link below:
You can help WDSE•WRPT win the $10,000 “Super-sized Golden Ticket” or a number of other prizes just by making a donation on “Give to the Max Day” Thursday, November 15.
New this year!!! Starting on November 8 you can schedule your donation so that it processes on Give to the Max day November 15. Maybe you’ll be out of town or unavailable on the 15th. No problem, you can set up your donation starting November 8 so that it processes on Give to the Max day and will still be eligible for all prizes and golden tickets being handed out that day.
- A $12,500, $5,000 and $2,500 prize grant will be awarded to the top three nonprofit organizations who raise the most dollars during Give to the Max Day. (Colleges and universities excluded from this leaderboard.)
- Win a Golden Ticket! Throughout the event, an individual donor will be randomly chosen every hour to have an additional $1,000 given to the charity that received the donor’s original donation.
- In addition to the 24 “Golden Tickets,” one $10,000 “Super-sized Golden Ticket” will be randomly selected and/or given at the end of the day.
- Donors will have the opportunity to double their dollars for nonprofits that have secured matching funds for "Give to the Max."
- If you are interested in providing a matching grant, in any amount, to the WDSE•WRPT "Give to the Max Day" campaign, please contact Julie DeNoyer or Brita Edgerton at 788.2831.
GiveMN is a collaborative venture to transform philanthropy in Minnesota by growing overall giving and moving more of it online. GiveMN is an independent 501(c) (3) organization that is a supporting organization of the Minnesota Community Foundation.