The Greatest Duets: It Takes Two
Since the earliest days of pop music, great vocal duets have conveyed a unique emotional power that has given them a special place in the hearts of music fans everywhere.
Singer/songwriter Kenny Loggins shines a light on 12 of the greatest duets in music history, showcasing some of the best superstar pairings in classic music videos and television performances, including Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney, Elton John and Kiki Dee, Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes and many more.
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - Elton John and Kiki Dee
- "Up Where We Belong" - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
- "We've Got Tonight" - Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton
- "Solid" - Ashford and Simpson
- "How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye" - Luther Vandross and Dionne Warwick
- "Tonight I Celebrate My Love" - Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack
- "I Knew You Were Waiting for Me" - Aretha Franklin and George Michael
- "On My Own" - Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald
- "I Got You Babe" - Chrissie Hynde & UB40
- "Don’t Know Much" - Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt
- "Islands in the Stream" - Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton